Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First Lame Attempt


Okay, so after much pressure from my (Stephanie) sisters, I have decided to start a blog. I'm not sure exactly what will be in this blog since nothing noteworthy happens to me and I don't have the creative writing talent, but we'll see.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You are too hard on yourself. I am super excited to visit this blog daily. Thanks for caving to the pressure. I can't wait to see pictures from Dallin's birthday on here. Wink, wink, hint, hint. :)

Robyn said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your site looks great.

Tara said...

I saw your blog on Laurel's and I'm so glad you're a blogger, too! It's a great way to keep up on everyone. We don't always hear what's going on out here in CO. Jason's parents don't pass along much info! I have to talk to Jana or Laurel to find out who's pregnant! :)
Can't wait to hear more about your cute family!

Anonymous said...

I took that picture!!