One of the boys (probably Cameron who hears a lot about BYU from the Brock cousins) has been asking to hike to the 'Y'. So, we took advantage of the last Saturday before the boys' school and BYU starts and finally did it. It was steep, but everyone made it on their own with minimal falling. We were able to find a couple of geo-caches on the way down, which was very cool. The boys get a kick out of seeing the 'Y' on the mountain knowing that they have actually sat on it.Monday, August 18, 2008
Hiking 'Y' Mountain
One of the boys (probably Cameron who hears a lot about BYU from the Brock cousins) has been asking to hike to the 'Y'. So, we took advantage of the last Saturday before the boys' school and BYU starts and finally did it. It was steep, but everyone made it on their own with minimal falling. We were able to find a couple of geo-caches on the way down, which was very cool. The boys get a kick out of seeing the 'Y' on the mountain knowing that they have actually sat on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I have wanted to do this with my girls, but we haven't attempted it yet. Maybe next summer. Some good friends of ours also hiked the "Y" on Saturday. Maybe they are in the specks on the "Y" in your picture:). I am still working on the picture thing on my blog. Google and blogger didn't give me much help. I hope I can figure it out. I'm just not sure what to try yet and frankly I am a little afraid to do much since I am new to this and worried I could totally wreck what I did manage to create. BTW--I like your blog colors!!!!
That is so cool! What an amazing view! What cute kids... looks like you had fun. I miss Utah and all the fun things to do with families there.
I shouldn't be commenting on this post 'cause all my brothers and sisters are U fans...season ticket holders and all. My dad is a BYU grad, but has been known to cheer for the U a few times. (how can he not with the majority against him?)
Jason and I are pretty neutral, but usually cheer for the U also. SORRY (Brock family especially)!
Jason will be at all the Airforce games this year as an usher. He's pretty excited!
That is to funny, I was thinking of doing that with Kier and the kids this summer but then I was just too sick, but I'll put it on my to do list for next summer. Every time they see it now they will remember hiking up to it! Great pictures!!!
Post a Comment