
I know I have a ton of family pics from Christmas, but I'm still trying to dig out from under crumpled wrapping paper, plastic twist ties, and wet snow clothes. So, to hold us/you over until I can post something related to our family, here (http://www.holdman.com/christmas/) is a light display with video (enable your sound) that you have to check out. If you are in the Utah County/Lindon area, you NEED to visit it in person (until Jan. 5th). If you think it's impressive online, just imagine how it is live. Enjoy!






2 comments:
I'm glad you guys got to see it. I do miss the house though.
It is very cool, just sad that they where not permitted to set it up at there house where it was last year. Oh well they are still a great family for sharing a wonderful Christmas show for free.
Post a Comment