Nu Skin gave Leon two tickets to last night's pre-season Jazz game as a way of saying "thank you" for some above-and-beyond work he recently did. Now, these weren't your average "nose bleed" seats, these were extra special. We were first invited upstairs for a VERY nice dinner. Leon had about every kind of meat you could imagine (beef, chicken, shrimp, crab, cod, lamb, and buffalo). The dessert table wasn't bad, either.
Like I said, these were extra special tickets. We had courtside seats - first row - right by the Denver Nuggets' team - next to the basket.(Tip Off)
(Some proof that we were both there.)
Our son Jayden is a HUGE Denver Nuggets fan -really don't know why. So, this picture is for him. Unfortunately, since it was pre-season, his favorites didn't play - guess they didn't want their best players to get hurt.
(Some proof that we were both there.)
Our son Jayden is a HUGE Denver Nuggets fan -really don't know why. So, this picture is for him. Unfortunately, since it was pre-season, his favorites didn't play - guess they didn't want their best players to get hurt.(Denver Nuggets - And, NO I didn't even have to zoom in to get this shot.)
We were sitting in front of a pretty hard core Jazz fan that kept heckling the Denver bench, especially Kenyan Martin, who was not playing this game. So, at half time when most of the fans went to concessions, Leon turned to Kenyan Martin (yes, he was just standing right there) and told him that our son is a BIG Nuggets fan. I took this opportunity to ask if I could snap a photo. He was a nice guy, even if he was being heckled pretty good by the guy behind us.
We were sitting in front of a pretty hard core Jazz fan that kept heckling the Denver bench, especially Kenyan Martin, who was not playing this game. So, at half time when most of the fans went to concessions, Leon turned to Kenyan Martin (yes, he was just standing right there) and told him that our son is a BIG Nuggets fan. I took this opportunity to ask if I could snap a photo. He was a nice guy, even if he was being heckled pretty good by the guy behind us.










8 comments:
What an amazing night!!! I'm not that big of a sports fan but I think that would have been a FUN night!
And they say Google is the best place to work. Nu Skin Rocks...
I miss NuSkin. I miss the free make-up and lotions. Maybe Ryan will go back one day.
Thanks for entering the contest for the incredible products from The Original Scrapbox at my blog.
My husband and I got to do this at a Jazz game last year--so fun! Thanks for adding my button. :)
I'm glad you had fun. But no...the men are not allowed to "oogle" at the Jazz Dancers. So stop checking out the refs.
Wow--- all John's work has ever given us is a water bottle and a free t-shirt I think we got into the wrong company.
So cool! Great shot with K-Mart, too! GO Nugs...just kiddin'. I don't know much about basketball, I just know what I hear when Jason's watching sports. ha ha!
Umm...dumb question, but did the Jazz change colors?
Wow that is REALLY cool!!
Post a Comment