Tuesday, March 2, 2010

January & February in 100 Words

This is for all of you who given me flack about not updating our blog. Really, nothing noteworthy has being going on around here. January and February are pretty dry months. Apparently, this is a trend since last year's February post sounds very familiar. I feel that any blog entry needs a picture, but as I went through the camera I only found a few sledding pictures from January (very typical) amongst a LOT of jewelry and Craigslist photos. So, unless you REALLY want to see the roofing nails that I'm selling on Craigslist, this photo will have to do:


So, do I get my $3.00?

3 comments:

Laurel C. said...

ABSOLUTELY! Three dollars are on their way! :) Although, I hear Natalie voided her 3-dollar check from me! Sheesh.

Thanks for updating your blog. I love to see what you guys are up to. Even if it's nothing.

Robyn said...

Want me to pitch in on that with you Laurel? I love an update of any kind. Just fun to see what you are up to, even if you think it's boring stuff.

Natalie said...

Sorry, that just didn't quite cut it for me. I hardly think that deserves $3.00. Nice try, Stephanie. :)