Thursday, May 27, 2010

School Dance Festival

Just about every school has a dance festival this time of year. This was our school's first year doing one, so I found it quite fun and entertaining. I'm sure I'll have another opinion 5 years from now when I've "been there, done that" many times over. But for now it was fun to watch the boys "shake their groove thing."
Jayden's grade did "The Hustle" from the 70's.

Cameron's grade did "The Twist" from the 50's.

I've been trying to upload video of the dances, but for some reason Jayden's "Hustle" won't upload. So, here's Cameron's "Twist" (too bad he was clear in the back row behind the girl in the green shirt). You'll just have to hum the music to "The Hustle" yourself (c'mon, I know you know it). It has only been stuck in my head for the last month. :)

2 comments:

Laurel C. said...

What? No video? I'd love to see film footage of my nephews bustin' a move.

Laurel C. said...

Thanks for the video! Very cute! I can only imagine how cool Jayden's "Hustle" is too!