The Hope of America presentation is a patriotic event that celebrates the youth or the "hope of America."
This was Cameron's year to participate after seeing his older brothers in it several times.
They wear colored shirts to make up the American flag....
and the loudest applause and cheering is saved for, not the "hope of America" but the "Dancing Grandmas." This year they did not disappoint. If you've ever seen them perform, you'll know that they are worth watching clear to the end.






5 comments:
I love old people! Seriously, they're the best. I'd rather hang out with the 70 and older set any day. Love the splits lady at the end. And I love that the kids were dancing along in the stands with the granny team the whole time.
What a cute video.
Sounds like a fun evening!
Where do you sign up? I want to be part of the group. I guess I'm not old enough, though, right? Kidding.
It was fun watching. What about the kids' part of the program? I want to see that, too! :)
Love, Mom
Mom - Cameron was just a speck in the crowd. You had to use binoculars to even see him. I tried posting one of their songs, but Blogger wouldn't let me, for some reason. It IS a pretty good program if you haven't already seen it 7 times.
Oh my word! That lady has an awesome high-kick! I love the kids dancing in the stands. Too funny!
Post a Comment