Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

 So, I was going through some papers today and ran across this cute picture that my nephew sent me for my birthday last month.  I just had to scan it in and blog about it so I can come back and visit it every now and then.  This sure made me smile when I got it in the mail an again today when I came upon it.


I'm pretty sure this says, "I love you, Aunt Stephanie.  Love, Joel.  Happy birthday."  At least that's what I'm translating it to say.  Such a cute way to spell.  You can tell that he really thought it out and did it himself.  

Thanks, Joel, for the card.  It made my day on my birthday and again a month later.

2 comments:

Laurel C. said...

My favorite part is where he sound-spelled "Hape Brsda." That sounds exactly like what a little kid would say, "Happy Bers-day." So cute.

Unknown said...

That is darling! What a sweet treasure!