Thursday, June 5, 2014

Diamond Backs 2014

This was Landon' first year playing for the city league.  He was pretty stoked to have a "real" uniform and a "real" team.  He had an awesome coach and a great time.  He made a lot of friends on his team, which was often the best part of playing for Landon.

 Because Landon was the only kid on the team with some catcher experience, he got recruited for the job.  I'd have to say that he made a darn cute catcher.  He wasn't too bad at it, either.

Landon got the name of being the clean up guy - he always managed to get on base and "get it done", as his coach would say.  I'm looking forward to many more years of watching Landon play baseball.  He's a lot of fun to watch.

Go, D-backs!

1 comment:

Laurel C. said...

Invite me along, too! I'd love to watch your boys playing baseball. I remember at least one summer of watching Scott play, and that was a lot of fun. Although, I'm deathly afraid of the ball, so you'll have to cover me.