I got this from a friend's blog, and thought this would be fun to do.
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me (any guesses what it will be?)!
HERE'S THE CATCH: You must post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who follow the directions. Obviously, this is completely voluntary. If you have not seen the movie Pay It Forward, you must rent it or check it out from the library and watch it. It is a good show - tear jerker, too.
Oh, come on, people. I know there is someone out there who would like some free stuff. Maybe you just don't want to have to post this on your blog. Or, maybe you're scared of what I might make for you. Don't be shy - leave a comment already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
How fun!!
I love free stuff and I know I'd LOVE what you would make but the only problem is that I don't have any time to do the "Pay it forward" part. I don't have any time right now to make anything that I could pass along. Well, I just thought of one thing, breast milk anyone? Just joking, good luck with your give-away Steph.
Ohhh, this sounds like fun, count me in, if you still can. I am not sure what I can give away though, does it have to be homemade? Maybe I can give away some girl scout cookies...hmmm. Ok, count me in if it's not to late!
I'm in. I like the idea Steph!
I still owe YOU! I've been waiting for my forward first (from my friend who started one with me)...does it really matter if I haven't gotten it yet? I owe you and Jana E. I guess I don't have to wait for them to do me before I pay forward, right? Who knows... are there rules to this kinda thing?
Post a Comment