Monday, October 18, 2010

Boondocks

The weather has been so nice lately, that we decided to take advantage of the last warm days and do something fun. Since it was Fall Break for the kids, Leon took a day off and we went and played at Boondocks. We raced cars, played games, played laser tag, rode the XD ride, rode the bumper boats, played on the slides, and did I mention that we raced cars?

Leon and Dallin had a great time on the Slick Track. Leon thinks we need one of these in our backyard.


We all had a fun time!

3 comments:

Laurel C. said...

YAY! Another blog post! I have a reason to live.

Looks like a really fun day at Boondocks. I've never been there, but it looks like a place that boys would love! What a fun family day.

Unknown said...

Haa... What fun memories you created for your family! Your such a good Mom.

Leon Visnaw said...

It was one spectacular day from minute I got up until the minute I went to sleep ;)