YAY!!! Way to go!! I can't wait to see the finished work...hint, hint...cough..invite us over...cough.
YAY!! Can't wait to see 'em!
Impressive! But now you'll have "fingerprint removal" to add to your kid job list. But it's worth it! Nice-looking door(s).Love, Mom
I wanted to hang another door yesterday, but I guess I am not allowed to do work that I want to do on Sunday's. I think tonight another door will be hung though, is that okay on FHE?Yes Stephanie when will you invite your sister over for dinner?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YAY!!! Way to go!! I can't wait to see the finished work...hint, hint...cough..invite us over...cough.
YAY!! Can't wait to see 'em!
Impressive! But now you'll have "fingerprint removal" to add to your kid job list. But it's worth it! Nice-looking door(s).
Love, Mom
I wanted to hang another door yesterday, but I guess I am not allowed to do work that I want to do on Sunday's. I think tonight another door will be hung though, is that okay on FHE?
Yes Stephanie when will you invite your sister over for dinner?
Post a Comment